Thursday, November 12, 2009

Biggest Fraud Training Institute

Hi,
I and my friend had taken admission for Red Hat course in HCL CDC Chinchwad, Pune branch.The class was to be started on 01.August.2008.So we paid 29000/- on 22.July.2008.But we were shocked to know that after receiving money no one from HCL where worried of calling us as even after 3 months the RHCE batch never started.When we used to contact Ms.Bhumika who had committed us to provide 05.00Pm to 07.00PM batch, she used to say to contact her senior Mr.Nishikant Pandey who is so rude to talk.He never spoke to us properly or he helped us to provide us the batch.Meanwhile after 4 months I was transfer to Hyderabad and my friend was suffering from heavy illness & was advice to take complete bed rest, so we requested to refund our fees.After many follow up near about in Oct they agreed to refund, but now want some my transfer letter from company and my friends medical certifacte.
The money they will refund is also not full amount, it will just 12707/-.
HCL is just interested in money making, so once they receive there full fee amount they will not at all worry in providing you batch also.
In my case they still have not refunded 29000/- for it more than 7 months.
They are just enjoying students money, nothing else.

2 comments: