Thursday, November 12, 2009

Suffering for Certificate and Placement

Respected Sir/Mam,

My Self Devendra Sahai a citizen of India I enrolled in hcl cdc Sector 8 noida uttar pradesh in 2007 for a training cum placement programme for 1 year but still we are suffering from getting my certificate from there and placement also only not i single but lot's of students are we paid the full payement of our programme but far of 2 years i am not getting it my hereby request to you that this Institute is not certified by indian government but they earn lot of money by fooling us kindly take strict action on that . The head of the institute of noida is Mr. Anil Bhatt and his contact no is 9871658659.

thanks and regards

DEVENDRA SAHAI

9990053055

1 comment:

  1. why you not gettin your certificate . you go to contact you branch manager why noy issu your certificate . I am also doing hce course from mayur vihar baranch .

    ReplyDelete