Thursday, November 12, 2009

FRAUD done by HCL CDC janakpuri

Hi All,

This is mail regarding a fraud which done by Mayur vihar HCL CDC centre with me. I took admission on IBM TIVOLI Storage Manager on 15 the march 2009. As per the contact person MR. Ashish, he assured me that batch going to start on 28 march, but not started, then he gave me another date 14 April, but again not stated then again provided me date that batch finally going to start on end of april but not started.Then finally after the all April, he assured me that i would get my fees back end of may 2009 and again again he gave me dates dates, but still i didn't get refund my fees back.I have question for you sir, , we students takes admission because of HCL and we belive that HCL managing by honest people so why they people making us fool again and again.I many times made a call to MR Ashsih(Mayur vihar), MR neeraj(Mayur vihar), Mr.Gautam (NOIDA), sometime even they didn't pick my call, i know sir after this mail i would defiantly not get my fees back on time i loose my patience and i can't sleep at night due to this fraud.Please help me sir i am not wealthy background, i am belonging to middle class, i aware of that how my father arrange those money for me so please help me or provide my fees back on this week 15june - 20june 2009.)

Please do the fare us sir, we are students not the product to make money sir pleaseeee--

Virender Singh Rawat

No comments:

Post a Comment